Saturday, July 2, 2011

The First Blog Post :D

This is Christina, I wanted to be the one to write the first blog post.  I just wanted to take the time to say hi, and welcome to our blog page where we write reviews on books that we've read.  I know that we're not going to make every single person happy with our reviews because not everybody likes or dislikes the same things.  Tyler and I have disagreements all the time over books.  So I just wanted to say that if you have any recommendations on any books, that you think we should read, please feel free to let us know.  We're always open to new books and new experiences and we'll never turn any book down.  It just might take us a while to read it because we read a lot.  If you have any other questions, or concerns, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment