Friday, December 21, 2012

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Pages: 224

This is going to be a short review. Go ask Alice is about a girl who is 15 and gets addicted todrugs. I won't tell you anything more than that or it will ruin the story. All the characters are not the real names because it's the diary of an actual girl. I don't want to tell you much about this book because it's so hard to explain this book. This book goes in depth to what drug abuse can do to a person. It shows you that drugs really aren't everything. I read a lot of drug related books because I want people to realize how bad drugs really are. I don't want to say anything much about this book because there's not much to say without giving the plot away but it is a very good book.
With a very sad ending.

This book took me about two days to read and let me tell you it was an emotional ride the whole time. 

I highly recommend this book for people who are mature enough to read it and to understand it. This book, although written by a 15 year old, is still, in my opinion, a mature level book.
Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment