Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thirst 2,3, and 4 by Christopher Pike

Thirst 2,3, and 4 by Christopher Pike
Pages:
Thirst 2: 581
Thirst 3: 478
Thirst 4: 492
 I'm also not going to bore you with the details of the characters in these books either because the characters don't change very much, I think like a couple are added or taken away but other than that they just about stay the same.
Sita, John, Paula and Kalika are the main ones in the second book. Kalike is Sitas daughter. Paula is a reincarnated Suzama, and John is apparently Krishna (or God) reincarnated. Then the smaller characters are Seymore, James, and his father. Seymore is a writer and Sitas best friend and James and his father are scientists. I can't really tell you more than that unless I spoil the book for you. Sooooooo yeah.
 This was a super good book. It was kinda slow at first but once it took off it wasn't slow at all. Amazing. As good as the first one. It took me about 2 days to read this book.


In this book the IIC, the Telar, and the Array are groups of people that were added, and I honestly can't explain them to you, it's to confusing. The people that were added were Teri and Matt. Teri is an Olympic runner. and Matt well.....read the book because I'm not going to give out any spoilers for this book. This was a really good book also, actually it was borderline perfect, and I didn't even find any spelling mistakes in this one. Christopher Pike just keeps jumping up the greatness scale. It took me a little less than a day and a half to read this book.
The characters in this book actually stayed completely the same, some died but none were added. This was a thrilling end to the series and I loved every bone-crushing, blood-dripping second of this book, and this series.  This book was filled with twists turns, and death with every chapter you read. So again, no spoilers so I am absolutely NOT telling you about what happened in the book. Besides why would I do that? This isn't spark notes, go read it for yourself. But just one thing, isn't the guy on the cover seriously hot? Yeah, just saying......Muy sexy. ;D
So this series was one of the best I have ever read, and I'm very sorry to see it come to a close. I was kind of hoping that Christopher Pike wouldn't end the series with only four books, but the way the fourth book ended, there's definitely not going to be another book. But I was also very happy with the way the book ended.  All I'm going to say is that Sita found the grace of God that she was looking for. And before you say anything no it is not a religious book, that's just one of the things in the book that popped up all the time. Okay, don ranting. Best book ever, go read it, please, and I will love you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment