Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thirst No.5 by Christopher Pike

Thirst No. 5 
Author: Christopher Pike
Pages: 441

Okay, so the main characters of this book are the same as they have been. Seymour, Sita, Matt, and the other little people that they pick up along the way. They haven't changed much so there's not much to put about them. 

The plot of this story is about Sita going back in her head and reliving the Holocaust. It takes a while because she can't remember much. The book started off slow and kinda hard to get into, I considered giving up several times. But when Sita started sharing the story it started to get interesting. The story stretched on through just about the whole book, and I couldn't put it down because I wanted to know how her story ended. I actually got kinda confused in several spots in this book and had to reread them because I was lost. You have to be able to keep up with this book because it is way more "smart" than the last four books. But all in all, pretty good plot.

This book didn't take me that long to read once I got past the first couple chapters. Maybe three or four days. I lost track of time to be honest. But pretty good book. I would recommend it. The first four book reviews are listed below if you want to check them out, if you haven't read the series yet.

Thirst No. 1
Thirst No. 2,3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment