Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Pages: 304


It hasn't taken me this long to finish this book, I've had it done, I just haven't been able to put it up yet. (Just saying).


I'm going to be honest, I hated te first book, but after reading the second one I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was actually a pretty amazing book.It definately met my standards and it lost my "plot-stealing" state of mind.  I really liked it.


The characters were Ever, Damen, Haven, Miles, and a new chaacter added was Roman.  He was pretty sexy. ;) A lot better than Damen. (Plot spoiler) Even though you can kinda tell as soon as he comes in you know he's the bad guy, and him being the bad guy just makes him that much better.  So anyway, yeah, the characters just about stayed the same except for the fact that Drina wasn't in this book and Roman was.


The plot was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm going to be honest I wasn't giving Alyson Noel a lot of credit, but now I'm giving it all back.  I have been humbled because this plot was really good.  I'm not going to soil the plot, go start reading the series yourself. 


This book only took me about a day to read due to the fact that it's super short, and it was really good.  For the first time time in my life, I take back my first opinions of a book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment