Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awakened by Kristin + P.C.Cast

Awakened by Kristin + P.C.Cast
Pages: 290
Points: 13/13



This book actually surprised me with the way it turned out. I was getting bored with the series and I wasn't sure if this book would turn out any good. It was actually quite good.

The characters are still the same so I don't feel the need to go over all of them. But the main ones you need to know are Zoey, Stevie Rae, Rephaim, Kalona, Stark, and Neferet. Zoey is the main girl who defeats everybody woo hoo. Stevie Rae is her trusty anoying hick sidekick. Rephaim is Stevie Rae's half bird lover (my favorite character <3) Kalona is one of the bad guys. Stark is Zoey's guardian thing. And Neferet is the worst of the bad guys.

The plot was basically about Neferet trying to get Zoey killed because Kalona didn't do it like he was supposed to in the Otehrworld. It was quite an interesting plot to be honest. I can't really explain it much without spoilers, so just know that it was really good.

I finished this book in less than 24 hours because I couldn't put it down. The authors definately brought back something good. I would recommend for you to start reading this series but be prepared to get bored, but once you start reading, read till you finish the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment